Citizens of New Zealand can apply for a visitor pass on arrival for a stay of up to 90 days.
Travellers must show evidence of return transportation, adequate accommodations, proof of sufficient funds and medical/travel insurance including evacuation coverage.
Additional required documents for minors
Additional required documents for minors (under 18):
Current entry fees:
• Notarized letter of authorization. A letter of authorization signed by both parents or legal guardians. This letter should also include the name of the adult who will be responsible for the children in Saint Helena. If the minor is traveling with only one parent, custody documents or a letter of authorization from the other non-accompanying parent is required. If the Custody papers were issued by a Court, then those papers have already been legalized..
• Birth certificate. A copy of the applicant's birth certificate.
• Parents' passport copies. A copy of the information pages of both parents' signed passports.
- Valid for up to 4 days - £12.00
- Valid for up to 10 days - £14.00
- Valid for up to 21 days - £16.00
- Valid for up to 60 days - £20.00
- Valid for up to 90 days - £25.00
Saint Helena is an Overseas Territory of the United Kingdom.