Travellers must show evidence of return transportation, adequate accommodations, proof of sufficient funds and medical/travel insurance including evacuation coverage.
• Birth certificate. A copy of the applicant's birth certificate.
• Parents' passport copies. A copy of the information pages of both parents' signed passports.
Current entry fees:
- Valid for up to 4 days - £12.00
- Valid for up to 10 days - £14.00
- Valid for up to 21 days - £16.00
- Valid for up to 60 days - £20.00
- Valid for up to 90 days - £25.00
Saint Helena is an Overseas Territory of the United Kingdom.
Saint Helena tourist visa is not required for citizens of New Zealand for a stay up to 90 days.
Check with your airline in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to Saint Helena. It may be the case that countries you pass through en route to your destination may require a separate transit visa. Please refer to visa requirements of the specific country.
NOTE: The $240.00 Embassy Fee is in addition to the online visa fee paid with the application form.