- error-proofing your application
- hand-carry delivery to Consulate
- real-time status updates
- dedicated call center
Applicants arriving with the "Pre-enrollment" document at the airport in the "Visa airport" area must complete biometric enrollment. After that, the visa will be printed and delivered immediately. E-visa enrollment boxes are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please note that the enrollment of fingerprinting and photo is compulsory for each visa applicant, even if the applicant has already obtained several visas. Biometric visa requires the presence of the applicant. Fingerprinting is mandatory for all except minors under 12, but their presence is necessary.
Fill out Ivory Coast (Côte d Ivoire) e-visa application form online
and provide digital copies of the following documents:
• The approval of the DST (pre-visa or leave land).
• Passport valid for at least six months.
• The yellow fever certificate of vaccination.
Ivory Coast (Côte d Ivoire) e-visa fees for citizens of New Zealand
|Type of visa||Validity|
Maximum validity refers to the period over which you are allowed to enter a given country. Validity of visa starts from the date of issuance of visa.
Processing times start on the next business day following submission and serve as indications of processing times under normal circumstances only.
|Embassy fee||Service fee||Total cost|
|Multiple entry||up to 3 months||3 business days||129.00||105.00||234.00|
- Validity: up to 3 months
- Processing: 3 business days
- Total cost: 234.00 Cost calculationEmbassy fee: 129.00 Processing: 105.00: 0.00 Total cost: 234.00