Additional documentation for minors (children under 18 years of age) common to all types of visas
• Copy of birth certificate of the minor applicant. In case the status of minor’s father is unknown, a Statutory Declaration attested by Justice of Peace is required from the mother stating the same.
• First and last pages of both parent’s current passports.
• Copies of current or cancelled Indian passports of parents of Indian origin. Children of parents of Indian origin are eligible for Entry visa which is in their own interest since Entry visa has far fewer restrictions vis-à-vis other kinds of visas.
• Signature of both parents on the visa application form or no objection letter (letter of consent) signed by the parent not signing on the visa application form.
• In case of single parent / guardian, additional documentary proof such as copy of custody orders from a court/ death certificate of the deceased parent / proof of single parent status.
NOTE: Enrolment of biometric features is required while applying for a Tourist/Business visa for a validity of more than 1 year and / or for multiple entry tourist visa. Biometric enrolment once done is valid for 5 years. Applicants below 12 yrs or more than 70 yrs are exempted from biometric enrolment. For more details on biometric enrolment including for booking an appointment for the same, please go to this LINK