- error-proofing your application
- hand-carry delivery to Consulate
- real-time status updates
- dedicated call center
VisaHQ can assist applicants only living in New South Wales. However, we might help you out to send your documentation to the right Consulate if they accept visa applications via mail.
and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
• A letter from the applicants' employer or inviter in Tonga. This letter must be on company letterhead, be addressed to the High Commission of the Kingdom of Tonga, include details of the applicant (full name, date of birth, passport number, position within the company), outline details of the nature of the trip, accept financial responsibility for the applicant, for the entire duration of stay in Tonga.
The Tonga High Commission in Canberra must request approval from Tonga Immigration before an Entry visa is granted. The Entry Visa will be issued in a format of a letter and will be e-mailed to the traveller in order to be presented to Immigration upon arrival. No stamp or label is placed in the passport.
The Visa Officer may request a personal interview with the local sponsor/counterpart - this will be determined once the application has been submitted and reviewed.
Tonga tourist visa fees for citizens of Mexico
|Type of visa||Validity|
Maximum validity refers to the period over which you are allowed to enter a given country. Validity of visa starts from the date of issuance of visa.
Processing times start on the next business day following submission and serve as indications of processing times under normal circumstances only.
|Embassy fee||Service fee||Total cost|
|Single entry||up to 3 months||5 business days||60.00||129.00||189.00|
- Validity: up to 3 months
- Processing: 5 business days
- Total cost: 189.00 Cost calculationEmbassy fee: 60.00 Processing: 129.00: 0.00 Total cost: 189.00