- error-proofing your application
- hand-carry delivery to Consulate
- real-time status updates
- dedicated call center
Fill out Myanmar tourist e-visa application form online
and provide digital copies of the following documents:
Mandalay International Airport,
Nay Pyi Taw International Airport,
Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint,
Myawaddy Land Border Checkpoint,
Kawthaung Land Border Checkpoint
Tamu Land Border Checkpoint,
Rih Khaw Dar Land Border Checkpoint to be eligible for e-visas. Otherwise, please use Tourist Visa link.
• Original Myanmar passport. Applicants must surrender their original Myanmar passport. If passport has already been surrendered, provide a copy of the certified letter from the Embassy acknowledging receipt.
• Police report and Affidavit. If original Myanmar passport has been lost or stolen, provide a certified copy of Police Report and a NOTARIZED Affidavit of Citizenship.
Myanmar tourist e-visa fees for citizens of New Zealand
|Type of visa||Validity|
Maximum validity refers to the period over which you are allowed to enter a given country. Validity of visa starts from the date of issuance of visa.
Processing times start on the next business day following submission and serve as indications of processing times under normal circumstances only.
|Embassy fee||Service fee||Total cost|
|Single entry||up to 3 months||5 business days||63.00||70.00||133.00|
- Validity: up to 3 months
- Processing: 5 business days
- Total cost: 133.00 Cost calculationEmbassy fee: 63.00 Processing: 70.00: 0.00 Total cost: 133.00